Happy Monday babes! I wait for October all year long, this is my favourite time of the year. There’s just something so serene and cosy about this season; maybe it’s the combination of falling leaves, oversized sweaters, and all the colours around that make my heart so happy. It’s officially autumn now, so I wanted to share with you a fall to-do list too.
- Bake. I’ve been planning cosy bakes – cinnamon apple crumbles, apple pie and pumpkin pie from scratch.
- Go to a pumpkin field.
- Have a fall photo shoot!
- Take a walk through the woods to admire the falling leaves
- Spend a few early autumn mornings to reflect, write, learn more about blogging.
- Buy a new scented candle, I have had my eye on the Diptyque Baies Colored Candle
- Go to a fall festival
- Dress up for Halloween.
- Have a bonfire night with friends and make smores
- Snuggle into cosy scarves.
- Take a fall foliage drive
- Have a bonfire.
- Do a few Halloween looks! I’m so excited about doing this! I’ve so much planned.
- Buy a new lipstick! I have the new Fenty Beauty Stunna lipsticks on my mind. How gorgeous are the shades!
- Collect pinecones! I love this one.
What are your plans for the coming month?
SHOP THIS POST