Learning how to set goals has become such a huge part of my life over the past few years. I used to always tell myself “oh this needs to be done” and ended up never actually got around to doing anything. So, I decided to start living with intention and getting things done. I’ve set goals for myself both big and small every month for a year now.
I have learned that this actually helps me get things done. This has improved me so much! The small things in our everyday lives are what matters when it comes to being better regulated and have control over our lives. It’s the small things like getting up early, having a cup of coffee treating yourself or making your bed.
We always have opportunities to improve us and our life in one way or another. So here are some small ways that you can do to improve every day a little bit more!
Small Ways to Improve your Life!
- Make your bed to immediately when you wake up in the morning to make your room put together and all for coming back to a clean and tidy place at the end of the day.
- Don’t skip breakfast so you’ll be less likely to splurge on something unhealthy.
- Start fresh every single day and don’t dwell on the past!
- Snack on some berries and almond and your hair and nails will definitely thank you!
- Stop beating yourself up for every single thing — it’ll all work out!
- Eat slowly.
- Light some candles and read a book! I’ve been reading Cinder and I’m in love with the story and there’s so much anticipation.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach — You’ll end up buying things you don’t actually need.
- Wake up early and create morning rituals you’ll look forward to every day — give yourself some time! Be it spending a few more minutes in the shower or making yourself a nice breakfast!
- Take care of your clothing, and it’ll make you feel good.
- Practice self-care and do some exercise.
- Drink at least 2 litres of fluids a day.
- Diffuse essential oils – This will help relax & unwind.
- Don’t buy things you know you’ll not really use.
- Set goals and keep track of them!
- Do more of what you love.
- Get more sleep — You need it.
- Take a little time off unplugging — take a walk outside and you’ll feel more connected with yourself!
- Appreciate the little things in life.
- Once in a while – Spoil yourself. Even if it’s just a cup of coffee.
What are some of the things that you do to make yourself feel better?0