Hello October! October is finally here and it’s by far my favourite time of year! Fall is honestly the most magical time of the year. I’m radiant and energetic when the leaves are falling and there is a ghost of change in the air. I absolutely love fall most of all. It’s getting more chilly and I really enjoy the cosy nights! Hand me a cuppa hot chocolate, books and an oversized sweater, and you won’t get a word from me for a week! I’m so excited for scarves, crunchy leaves, hot chocolates, pumpkins and autumnal candles!
- Bake. I’ve been planning cosy bakes – cinnamon apple crumbles, apple pie and pumpkin bread.
- Take pictures in fall leaves!
- Spend a few early autumn mornings to reflect, write, learn more about blogging.
- Buy a new scented candle, i love ..
- Get some fuzzy socks.
- Get a pumpkin spice latte 🙂
- Dress up for Halloween.
- Get a neutral manicure.
- Snuggle into cosy scarves.
- Take a fall foliage drive
- Have a bonfire.
- Get new LUSH products.
- Watch Stranger Things 2.
- Start sending out a weekly email newsletter (make sure to sign up in the sidebar – each week I’ll be sending out blog tips, motivation, behind-the-scenes peeks, personal messages, and more goodies!)
What are your plans for the up and coming month?