MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15
The MAC Studio Fix foundation is an oil-controlling formula that offers a matte finish with medium to full coverage. You need to build it up for full coverage foundation. The MAC Studio Fix foundation is a long-wearing foundation that controls oil and shine. It’s for all skin types, especially for oily/combination skin. I use this on my clients who have more of an oily/combination skin.
I love how you can build it up to get whatever coverage you want and it’s never too much. It’s so easy to blend and doesn’t get cakey or dry at all. It feels very comfortable on the skin, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections giving the skin a flawless look and finish. I really always liked this foundation, and I like using it all the time.
My most favourite product from MAC is their lipsticks. They have the widest shade range and I absolutely love their formula. They were the first lipsticks I ever purchased (Ruby Woo was my first lipstick ever!) and since then my collection has only continued to grow. They have shades ranging from the matte, sheer, satin, semi-glossy or semi-lustrous finish.
The lipsticks are long-wearing with an intense colour payoff. The pigmentation is incredible and I can always count on these lipsticks for long-lasting colour. A few of my favourites include Ruby Woo, Russian Red, Persistence, Whirl, Flat out Fabulous, Diva and All Fired Up. I highly recommend this lipstick formula to everyone, as they are a great price for such a high-quality lipstick!
PREP + PRIME TRANSPARENT FINISHING POWDER
Prep + Prime Transparent finishing powder is a silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. It’s available in one universal colour that suits all shades. You can wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin for a velvety smooth finish. The powder is non-drying, oil-free and fragrance-free. It looks like you have nothing on! I really like that about this powder.
STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION
The Studio Fix Powder plus foundation is one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows the skin to breathe. It’s really long-wearing and doesn’t get cakey at all. This powder is really good for oily skin, as it controls the oil and shine and diminishes the appearance of pores.
I have a lot of different palettes from MAC. I’m going to talk about the neutral warm and cool palettes now.
EYE SHADOW X 15: WARM NEUTRAL
EYE SHADOW X 15: WARM NEUTRAL is a palette of 15 warm shades that can create endless looks. The shades are highly pigmented and apply evenly blending like a dream! I really love this palette and the shade variety. I’m always up for warm tones shades and that’s what I mostly like to do. The texture is amazing and the colour payoff is incredible. I love playing with warm shades! This is a must-have palette if you’re an orange-bronzed shades lover like me. The shades can be used both wet or dry. I like using the MAC Fix plus to wet my brush and dip into the shimmer shades.
The shades in the warm neutral palette are :
- Hey: Metallic coral (Veluxe Pearl)
- Warm Breeze: Pastel coral (Satin)
- Gingersnap: Deep rosy pink (Frost)
- Dark Brew: Deep chocolate w/ pink pearl (Velvet)
- Dance in the Dark: Dark brown (Matte)
- Brule: Soft creamy beige (Satin)
- Vanilla Extract: Soft warm yellow beige (Frost)
- Honey Lust: Bronze-dipped peach (Lustre)
- Amber Lights: Peachy-brown w/ shimmer (Frost)
- Saddle: Golden orange brown (Matte)
- Lemon Tart: Metallic gold (Veluxe Pearl)
- Butterfudge: Dirty mocha w/ gold pearl (Satin)
- Creative Copper: Frosted Gold (Lustre)
- Unwind: Dirty olive (Veluxe Pearl)
- Divine Decadence: Soft bronze (Velvet)
EYE SHADOW X 15: COOL NEUTRAL
EYE SHADOW X 15: COOL NEUTRAL is a palette of 15 cool shades that can create endless looks. The shades are highly pigmented and apply evenly blending like a dream! I really love this palette and the shade variety. I’m always up for warm tones shades and that’s what I mostly like to do. The texture is amazing and the colour payoff is incredible. I really would love if the cool palette had more shades. The shades can be used both wet or dry. I like using the MAC Fix plus to wet my brush and dip into the shimmer shades.
- Flounce: Chalky white pink (Matte)
- Sweet Allure: Soft light pink (Satin)
- Sun Tweaked: Soft frosty coral (Frost)
- Blackberry: Muted burgundy-plum brown (Matte)
- After Dusk: Midtonal rosy pink with pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Pick Me Up: Pale ivory (Matte)
- Crushed Clove: Dirty gold olive (Frost)
- Cosy Grey: Cool grey (Matte)
- Deception: Chocolate gold (Frost)
- Brun: Muted blackish-brown (Satin)
- Silver Fog: White w/ silver pearl (Lustre)
- French Clay: White-grey frost (Frost)
- Cumulus: Dirty grey charcoal (Frost)
- Pearled Earth: Deep blue-grey (Veluxe Pearl)
- Black Tied: Black w/ silver sparkle (Velvet)
PREP + PRIME FIX+ MATTE
The MAC Prep + Prime fix setting sprays are absolutely amazing! I got the Fix+ Matte. It’s a lightweight mattifying spray that instantly refreshes and soothes the skin while instantly shine and oil. The formula contains powders, silica and other oil-absorbing agents to help set makeup, rebalance and mattify skin. It’s for all skin types and it’s the perfect tool for setting makeup! Love the MAC Fix plus sprays! They’re literally the best setting sprays, part from the Urban Decay setting spray.